The Nightmarish 9's: Guest Post from the Blog of Franki Bagdade (I Love My Children, But I Don't Always Like Them)

 


From FAABConsulting.com (Franki Bagdade)

The Nightmarish 9's (or 8 1/2 or maybe even 10!)

First of all, I’m sorry. Thoughts and prayers, sorry. It’s going to be ok. Really, they will come back to you, before they hit tween and then teenager land. Let me tell you a story about the first time 9 joined our family. My easy as pie first child hit 9 and turned into a nightmare. She argued about literally everything. She was 9 going on 19 and no that is not funny or cute.


To read the full post, click HERE.

To read more posts about Franki and her book, click HERE.

Get 25% off Franki's book with couon code FF25 HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job