Caterlude

 



Just for fun for Caturday, I am sharing this pictured of our little Snyezhka. I arrived home from some errands, looking forward to relaxing with a cold drink in my usual spot, to find my spot occupied by Snyezhka, our Lynx Siamese cat who recently went into remission from Stage 4 breast cancer as well as from diabetes and is now being annoyed by a URI. I did not have the heart to wake her.

Enjoy the picture, and for more pictures and stories about Snyezhka, click HERE.

For more Caturday posts, click HERE -- and come back on future Saturdays for more fun with cats.



Sign up for the MSI Press LLC newsletter

Follow MSI Press on TwitterFace Book, and Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job