From the Facebook and Internet Pages of Sula, the Parish Cat -- and MSI Press Author


Hi, I am Sula, the Parish Cat. In honor of Caturday, I am going to invite you to

And, for some immediate reading pleasure right here, this is the Canticle of Sula that Stacy Gentry, my care provider and manager of the gift shop where I work when I am not attending Mass, posted on my FaceBook page today:

Canticle of Sula 2021
Bless the Lord, mask or no mask!!...
Bless the Lord, cloudy or sunny!!!...
Bless the Lord, nap time or no nap time!....
Bless the Lord, Friskies or Fancy Feast!...
Bless the Lord, cancer and illness or good health!!...
Bless the Lord, catching a mouse or not!...
Bless the Lord, at my mission or at my Home!....
Bless the Lord, a lap to sit on or no lap to sit on!...
Bless the Lord, my friendships!!...
Bless the Lord, 106 degrees, or 36 degrees!..
Bless the Lord, mass online or mass in person!...
Bless the Lord, dirty fur or clean fur!...
bless the Lord, visitors or no visitors!...
Bless the Lord, oh my little cat soul.
* Joy * faith * Love * Hope




Happy Caturday...and Happy New Year!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job