Guest Post: Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) Writes about "When You're Trying to Let Go"

 

(graphic from Julia Azzi blog)


I'm happy to say I've been meeting new friends on my morning walks again. Just last month, I had encounters with a porcupine, owls, armadillos, hawks, foxes, a crested caracara, and coyote. I always try to play it cool, gently slowing down without making too big a deal of it, wanting to greet the animals in a natural way. As you might imagine, they don't often hang out for more than a few moments, and I find myself feeling wistful each time they leave. Not knowing when or if we might meet again, I'm left with a fleeting joy, better nourished by the connection.

For the rest of Julia's post, click HERE.

For more posts by and about Julia and her books, click HERE.


Sign up for the MSI Press LLC newsletter

Follow MSI Press on TwitterFace Book, and Instagram.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job