Beautiful Mistakes, A Blog Post by MSI Press Author, Julia Aziz

 


Julia Aziz's latest post focuses on "beautiful mistakes and life u-turns." She writes:

Life is messy! It just is. The artistry of my life–my decisions, the ways I fail, the ways I grow–doesn’t match the artistry of yours, and thank goodness! Our messes make us unique. I think of a flower with a torn petal. Shall we toss it to the wind for being imperfectly symmetrical, or will we cherish its fragile beauty? 


You can read the whole post HERE.



You can read more posts by and about Julia Aziz and her books HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job