Guest Post from Franki Bagdade: "Top 10 Reasons I Appreciate My ADHD Brain"




Glass half empty or is it really half full? Usually, ADHD is considered a problem. Franki suggests that it has some value in and of itself, such as:


1. Multi-tasking! Have you ever tried to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time? Or maybe it’s the other way around… Well, I can’t do that! I can, however, watch tv/listen and write this blog, sing a song, and pet my dog! **It’s a myth that those with ADHD can’t focus. In reality, most of us struggle with focusing on one thing at a time or on something that isn’t so interesting. For me that’s the laundry. It’s always the laundry.



Read the rest of the blog post HERE to find out the other 9 benefits of ADHD. It was well worth the time.


For more posts about Franki and her book, I Love My Kids, But I Don't Always Like Them, including excerpts, click HERE.

  • Note: Franki's book has received 59 reviews on Amazon; all of them are 5 stars.


For more posts on ADHD, click HERE.



                                Sign up for the MSI Press LLC newsletter

                          Follow MSI Press on TwitterFace Book, and Instagram.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job