MSI Press Author in the News: Franki Bagdade (I Love My Kids, But I Don't Always Like Them) Interviewed by Voyage Michigan Magazine


Franki Bagdade, author of I Love My Kids, But I Don't Always Like Them, a 5-star Amazon "hot new book," was recently interviewed by Voyage Michigan Magazine. You can read the interview HERE.


Go ahead and meet Franki a little more personally, check her availability for consultation, read her blog, and learn her highly experienced thoughts on parenting at her blog, FAAB Consulting.

Read more MSI blog posts about Franki and her book HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job