Caturday Cat Fun #1: Cats have answers.

 


From How My Cat Made Me a Better Man:


I was alone in the world and didn't see a way to lift myself up into a better situation. ... [W]here could I go to get my life on track?

The answer was staring at me all along. Literally staring at me, while I used the bathroom. It was my cat, Shelly. She couldn't say anything beyond the occasional meow, but it was clear she had all the answers. She didn't mind being broke, being alone, or living in a tiny space. She was content. In fact, she thrived. 

Take-away: Cats have answers.

See more posts on this book.



BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD FINALIST

KOPS-FETHERLING INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS LEGACY AWARD FOR HUMOR



See more posts about cats.






                                Sign up for the MSI Press LLC newsletter

                          Follow MSI Press on TwitterFace Book, and Instagram.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job