Book of the Year Award for I Love My Kids, But I Don't Always Like Them

 



Congratulations to MSI Press author, Franki Bagdade. Her book, I Love My Kids, But I Don't Always Like Them: Expert Advice for Parents of Challenging Children was recently selected as the Book of the Year for the category of Outstanding Parenting/Family/Relationships books in the Independent Authors Network competition. 

Franki's book earlier won a GOLD MEDAL in the Literary Titan competition.



Read more posts about Franki and her book HERE.

Follow Franki on her blog and website, FAAB,









Sign up for the MSI Press LLC newsletter

Follow MSI Press on TwitterFace Book, and Instagram.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam: Carl Don Leaver

A Publisher's Conversation with Authors: Book Marketing vs Book Promotion

Author in the news: Gregg Bagdade participates in podcast, "Chicago FireWives: Married to the Job